PDA

View Full Version : My blog.

mrjonesmcr
09-10-16, 17:43
I started blogging recently. Whilst writing hasn't helped as much as I thought it would, it's something I plan on sticking with. I've provided the link below.

https://thethoughtsofadepressionsufferer.wordpress.com/

randomforeigner
26-11-16, 19:24
I just looked at it, seems a bit darkish.... is this how it feels? (Silly question, I know.)

---------- Post added at 20:24 ---------- Previous post was at 20:22 ----------

The best years are actually not at age 18-25, in my mind, but rather come after 30+. Just so you know....:)

SLA
26-11-16, 20:23
Yeh. 20's SUCK.

What is the goal of this blog?

KatiePink
26-11-16, 20:44
I've had the same thoughts as mrjones, I'm 26 now and I think I will always be someone who gets a little sad when another years gone by, my birthday's depress me a little.
Yes i know I'm young but it doesn't matter I want to stay the same age, atleast for a few years, i suppose it's more about feeling there's not enough time for what you want and where you'd like to be.

But I really think my 30's will be some of the best years of my life. I've been through so much crap since 18, and for a while now I've come to realise there's only a few things I really need in life and none of the can be bought either, it's strange to say I'm looking forward to the future!

I enjoy writing but have never done a blog, years ago if I'd have wrote down my thoughts and life at the time, it would have turned the most positive cheerful person in the world into a regular on here! Haha

skymaid
26-11-16, 22:16
my therapist suggested I could make a journal or blog to chart my progress. give each day a rating and find a few positives to list.

I think it helps you realise theres always something positive to find in everyday if you look hard enough. however small

mine is more focused on anxiety than depression though