PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about the c word, trying not to google.

Sam Winter
10-10-16, 01:01
As some people may know the weekend before last my wrist swelled and hurt for no reason, then my ankle, and then my other wrist, I went to the doctors who said the back of my ankle was tendonitis but wasn't sure about the bone aching. now I'm thinking/wondering if I have bone cancer and kind of fighting the urge to google because I know that will just convince me :blush:

Beachlady
10-10-16, 01:30
If you can find a cancer that goes from one wrist to the other, then pops down to your ankle, you win a prize. :)

Relax. You don’t have cancer.

Sam Winter
10-10-16, 01:33
Thanks for the reassurance Beachlady :) my HA has been on edge since a little health incident but its gradually getting better again, that and my eyes are the only two things I currently worry about and those fears should eventually die down again x

Beachlady
10-10-16, 01:39
You're welcome. And congrats for keeping away from Google. :)

Sam Winter
10-10-16, 01:44
I know how stupid it can be and knew it would only make me feel worse about bone cancer, I've googled many things which turned out to be okay things in the end(including my irrational fear getting eyelashes in my eye) I googled and found out some people can't get them out their eyes and yeah that struck me pretty bad lol Dr google definitely makes you feel worse :)