PDA

View Full Version : tightness in the head

MamaCass
14-10-04, 15:36
hi guys, im just curious about this tightness in my head, almost like a tight band that gets tighter and tighter, im just wondering if anyone gets this and what it could be? Thanks xx

lainey
14-10-04, 15:40
Hi Castella

I used to get this all the time and kept thinking I had left my sunglasses on my head! It's just another symptom of anxiety/panic popping it's head up. try not to worry too much and it will eventually go. I get tightness across my nose at the moment and it's really annoying isn't it!

Take care

Elaine x

Jules31
14-10-04, 15:42
Hi

Yep, I get that too all the time. At the moment, it's all over my head. It's caused because your muscles tense up with all the stress. Often it originates from your neck or shoulders. Try having a hot bath to relax you or getting a massage

Jules

seh1980
14-10-04, 16:35
I get that as well - it's just another symptom of anxiety so don't worry about it!! :D

jill
15-10-04, 12:55
Hi Cassttella,

I have had this to, as everyone has said try
and relax. It will go.

TAKE CARE

JILLXX

May your troubles be less
and your blessings be more
and nothing but happiness
come through your door

Meg
15-10-04, 20:59
THis is in the top 10 of common anxiety symptoms . Its known as the headband ache.

Relaxation will get rid of this .

Meg

It is impossible to get out of a problem by using the same kind of thinking that it took to get into it.
- Albert Einstein.

Rennie1989
16-10-04, 21:31
hiya

i get a tight head and you feel light headed

it is anxiety and i get it before and during a panic attack, usually afterwards

its really horrible in it?!

Scooter Girl

if i was hungry would you feed me, if i fell you help me up, if i was crying would you brush away my tears