PDA

View Full Version : Panic overwhelming sensation in my head

tapco
12-10-16, 16:57
Hi all

I get this regular sensation in my head which isnt pressure but am incredible overwhelming feeling. Its really hard to describe but lets just say its not a pleasant feeling. It usually accompanied by a feeling of being spaced out. It seems to concentrate around the temples and top of my head on both sides

I have had a whole range of other symptoms such as chest pressure, fluttering heart, head pressure, but they seems to change into this from time to time.

Anyone else get this?

Thanks

ana
12-10-16, 19:24
I get the feeling of being spaced out, and the 'lightness' in my head that accompanies it. I see it as one of the symptoms of depersonalisation I get most often as part of my panic attack.

To get a whole range of other symptoms is quite common, and nothing to be concerned about. :)

tapco
13-10-16, 07:46
Thanks for the response is been very helpful to have the information and been more reassuring for me

ana
13-10-16, 11:54
Sarah, you're very lucky! :)

I get depersonalisation very often. Just yesterday, I had a strong feeling of unreality, everything felt dream-like and it was as if I couldn't see or hear properly. My head felt light and my mind was foggy. :(