PDA

View Full Version : Stupid me they are back again :(

Beth2016
12-10-16, 22:18
I have suffered with mental health all my life starting with adhd and ocd as a child and then depression and around 4/5 years ago anxiety and panic took over I became house bound just about when it was really bad and then it comes in really bad patches just like my depression then goes for no reason but recently in the last 2 months I came off dizepam completely and was doing well and now it's back cause am stupid and expected it to go away is there any remedies that I can take now like kalms?? Please I need to sleep

PunkyFish
13-10-16, 15:31
I have suffered with mental health all my life starting with adhd and ocd as a child and then depression and around 4/5 years ago anxiety and panic took over I became house bound just about when it was really bad and then it comes in really bad patches just like my depression then goes for no reason but recently in the last 2 months I came off dizepam completely and was doing well and now it's back cause am stupid and expected it to go away is there any remedies that I can take now like kalms?? Please I need to sleep

Hi

I sometimes go through spells when I become very depressed for a few days and then it randomly goes away and then I'm ok for a few weeks and then the depression tends to come back again for a few days. I've used Kalms and also rescue remedy in the past but they've never worked for me. I currently take 40mg of Fluoxetine for anxiety and I have to admit after the side effects eventually went away it has somewhat helped with my mood and my anxiety. That's not to say Kalms or anything similar to Kalms will not work you as I do know people who have had success with Kalms.

SLA
13-10-16, 15:55
Good work coming off of diazepam. You should be so proud of that.

Two simple things you can do to naturally improve sleep.
- Do moderate exercise during the day.
- Reduce caffeine intake, or cut it out entirely.