PDA

View Full Version : Tremors and shaking inside

pepperutchie
13-10-16, 05:20
Hi, i just had this shaking and tremor inside my chest stomach and arms and felt trembling i havent got this symptoms before and it started when i am about to cook for lunch,suddenly felt like i am trembling all of a sudden and then i shake but its not visible, i sat and felt it all on my chest and arms. I must admit that ive been so stressed lately and havent had the time to think for myself.. Im a little scared now that i can feel some symptoms dry mouth, confused and nearing panic attack.. Please anybody who had similar experience

Shazamataz
13-10-16, 06:24
It does sound like panic/anxiety to me. I get the shakes too, and a dry mouth. Both are very common. Is there anything you can do to reduce your stress?

.Poppy.
13-10-16, 16:45
I get this sometimes. It was really bad when I first started taking Lexapro, then thankfully dropped off, though I still get it from time to time.

It's annoying but it's totally anxiety.

StrangeQuark
13-10-16, 22:53
I used to get "internal trembling" a lot back when my anxiety/panic attacks were at their worst. I'm (mostly) much less anxious nowadays and haven't felt it for ages. It is a bizarre feeling but it's nothing to worry about and I'd definitely put it down to stress/anxiety.

pepperutchie
14-10-16, 13:26
Thanks shaz, poppy and quark i am having a hard time lowering down my stress because i dont have anybody to talk to since everybody at home is contributing to my stresses i dont know what to do