PDA

View Full Version : New freckles/moles

BrokenGirl
13-10-16, 10:25
Hi all
Just looking for a bit of advice. Last night I noticed a freckle/mole on the inside of my thigh. There's actually 2 of them there. I'm not sure if you'd call them freckles or moles but what's concerning me is there there is 2 long dark hairs growing out of them. Like a lot of other things, I don't know how long they've been there but I only noticed them last night. Do the long hairs suggest anything sinister? I nearly googled a while ago but just about stopped myself...
Trying so hard not to freak out here. I desperately need help with my HA :weep:

Sam Winter
13-10-16, 10:59
Hi there! x.
Almost all of my moles have hair growing out of them. they don't sound deadly but if you're concerned just keep an eye on them and go to the doctors if they change color or anything x

---------- Post added at 10:59 ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 ----------

I also forgot to mention I'm so proud that you didn't google you deserve a pat on the back :)

jessicaf1323
13-10-16, 14:24
I've been told we still get new moles throughout life. Not as often as when we are younger. I started getting my skin checked yearly and go next week for my appointment. I'd make an appointment just to put your mind at ease although I think they are normal.