PDA

View Full Version : Help!! Asap

Xleanne92X
13-10-16, 21:50
Most of you saw what i wrote on the HA forum but now i think i know why im lightheaded dizzy feeling weird sick etc with headache i stopped smoking nearly three weeks ago cold turkey!! Anyone else had this please please tell me you have!!! Any info would be great xxxx

KatiePink
14-10-16, 00:46
Are you getting any treatment for your health anxiety?

Your thread title says help asap, but what help can anyone give you?
I checked your last thread and you seemed to jump over what everyone was saying to you and just keep asking for help. I don't think you're in a calm enough state to take on board what people are saying just yet

Im just so scared!!! Im dizzy feel sick I dunno if I feel ill still or not my neck aches I dunno if that's from me tensing up!! :( upsets me I'm on my own today boyfriends at work!! Im scared please help me I don't wanna die!!!!

Xleanne92X
14-10-16, 07:49
Im feeling a lot better and calm at the moment not long woken up, all I wanted to know is if these symptoms can be nicotine withdrawals related! I feel aa if this is a support group we're all ment to help each other but people always come across mean! How is this helping anyone of your in a state panicing etc being told 'you've already been told this' etc does not help im just confused on how this group is ment to help anyone I just feel like crying like you have spoken down to me when all I asked is for some help :( im sorry for posting I shall not again.

SLA
14-10-16, 08:03
We are not being mean. Far from it!

You are being given excellent advice from lots of well experienced people.

Sometimes it just seems like you are not actually reading, or taking on board what is being posted.

We can only write what we think will help. Then it is on you to read it, and make positive changes to your life.

Take ownership of getting yourself better. It is the only way life will improve.

KatiePink
14-10-16, 09:08
Im feeling a lot better and calm at the moment not long woken up, all I wanted to know is if these symptoms can be nicotine withdrawals related! I feel aa if this is a support group we're all ment to help each other but people always come across mean! How is this helping anyone of your in a state panicing etc being told 'you've already been told this' etc does not help im just confused on how this group is ment to help anyone I just feel like crying like you have spoken down to me when all I asked is for some help :( im sorry for posting I shall not again.

I'm sorry my post upset you that was not the intention I had at all, I wanted to make you think. Sometimes things are easily taken the wrong way online, but I can assure you I never meant to 'talk down' to you.

I've had health anxiety for a long time I know how miserable it can make you so I'm talking from experience. I don't know the answer to your nicotine question but it seems likely.

Your last thread was very hysterical and I still say the same that in order for this site to help you in anyway you've got to be able to try and take in what people are saying and not brush over it. Otherwise what's the point in asking?

Your recovery starts with you though, it's more important what you're doing at home and for yourself than on here, if you haven't already I would suggest reading the health anxiety and 'symptoms' articles from the home page, they helped me confirm I had anxiety for sure!

People are very nice on here and will support you, offer advice ect as we can all relate to the struggle, just try and read over what's been said before replying asking the same question as people may lose interest. I know it's not easy but if you want to benefit you need to try that bit harder.

---------- Post added at 09:08 ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 ----------

P.S well done on the stopping smoking!