PDA

View Full Version : Hey...am new here :)

Fried
14-10-16, 04:46
Stumbled upon this page after googling frantically about why I've been feeling so messed up lately.

Was diagnosed with OCD as a teenager when it was on its way to taking over my life. After around 8 years it's manageable, but the anxiety side of it never left.

I took prozac for a while and citalopram after that with no results. In recent years I wondered why I was never given benzos but I suppose it was because of my age.

Recently I've just been basically pretending that I have it all together but I've just become more clouded in my thinking, difficulty concentrating and making decisions.

Sorry for the essay, haha. Just having a terrible week and thinking it's probably best to book in with my GP and get a referral to a psychiatrist, but it's the Friday evening here and I just need to make it through the next few days.

venusbluejeans
14-10-16, 04:58
Hiya Fried and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: