PDA

View Full Version : Wisdoms Worry

Leafers
14-10-16, 11:17
I guess this is best put under the health section. I've posted SEVERAL topics about a swollen lymph node, well I was finally diagnosed but not with Lymphoma. I'm an early bloomer at 15 with wisdom teeth growing found when getting a few fillings, having surgery on my finger- I'm very anxious about having them removed as they've recently bothered me. What is the surgery like? Is it scary? When I had my finger worked on I felt feint the entire time because I was only numbed and had to stay awake for it, and if I'm awake for this I have a feeling I'm gonna freak out and make them mess up and it'll be a trainwreck. Anyone get wisdoms removed? Is it really as my friends are telling me?

.Poppy.
14-10-16, 12:00
You can choose to be put under (I did).

Honestly, I loved having mine out. It's such a simple procedure, and doesn't take long at all. I went in, fell asleep, and came back out. Then I got to eat a bunch of pudding and mashed potatoes while my mother waited on me and I got a few days off school. Score!

The annoying thing for me is that there are holes in your gums when you're done and you'll be fishing food out of them for awhile :/. Also dry sockets can be very painful but they'll tell you how to try and prevent them.