PDA

View Full Version : Worried about breast again

Jessicasmummy
15-10-16, 11:01
I'm back again regarding this breast cancer fear! I was fine until during the week I was having a glass of wine and started worrying because alcohol cause cancer. So I was in the bath earlier and was feeling about and felt a lump. It feels the same as all other lumps i have but stands out more. I'm terrified again and can't stop crying thinking I'm going to die and leave my family. I attended the breast clinic in February and thw examined me and said all was OK and nothing to do with breast cancer. I felt fine then had a few hiccups afterwards worrying about it again. I had an ultrasound 2 years ago because of this fear which was clear. I'm just so scared and feel so down again. I think because my mother in law had breast cancer 6 years ago. Im 28 but I have read that breast cancer does occur in younger people

Sam Winter
15-10-16, 11:28
Hi there x.
alcohol can contribute to cancer but i don't think just drinking one glass would cause it. of course i can't give you a diagnosis because i'm not a professional so it's best to get checked out by a dr but i honestly think it's not much to worry about :)

nomorepanic
15-10-16, 14:05
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Jessicasmummy
17-10-16, 08:46
I've had another feel about and not sure if it's just normal breast tissue as last year u attended the gp with the same thing and she said it was normal breast tissue. I just feel like I'm always at my gp at this time of every year. I don't want to start obsessively checking as I done that last year and it ruined alot of time for me