PDA

View Full Version : Kidney worries

pepperutchie
16-10-16, 01:00
Hi all,two months ago i received a news bout my father who is now having a dialysis, he is an athletic type of guy and doesnt smoke nor drink and no known disease whatsoever.since knowing bout that i have developed this worry bout my kidneys too,i sometimes having strange sensations in my bladder that its always full and need to pee everytime.i always check the color of my urine.and just alwYs fixated on the strange sensation on my sides and flank.i felt fine for a couple of days until i felt this again last night..its that same old sensation in my bladder and the urge to pee all the time..and this morning i was waken up by my full bladder and that i went and after that i felt sick naseous and had stomack pain..i dont feel temp but i feel sick.i have diabetes and found a cyst on my kidney 2 years ago but 2 doctors told me its just a fluid filled cyst and nothing to worry..and now having remembered everything i am filled with fear.... Any body having thesame experience just like mine...? Thanks

Nzxt27
16-10-16, 01:31
I'm in the same boat I pee like every hour and half to 2 hours. But at night time I have no urge to pee. And when I sleep I don't have the urge. I had clean urinalysis just over a month ago. I was worried about bubbles but I noticed yesterday that my brother went to piss and when I went in 20 mins later and the toilet had bubbles in it

pepperutchie
16-10-16, 03:34
Hi its very hard to rely on just what you know it might be and take a first step in confronting the problem,you cannot decide cause fear is in control and as soon as one symptom goes another follows.. Its like a neverending cycle of fear and worry and you exhausted yourself by that