PDA

View Full Version : I can't sleep because of it.

Myranda
16-10-16, 06:37
I posted a thread before about being scared I contracted Meningitis, luckily I do not believe I have. The doctor believes I am just experiencing nerve impingement in my shoulders and back which is contributing to the neck pain I'm getting (which is why I was health anxious about Meningitis).

Since I began worrying about it, I haven't been able to sleep alone. I made my boyfriend sleep with me two nights in a row already. I keep getting panic attacks right as soon as I drift to sleep. I'll be laying down and all the sudden I get a rush through my body and to my head, and it scares me and it makes me think I can't handle the night by myself.

I've never experienced such bad anxiety before. It almost feels like I'm not even existing and that no one else can hear or hear me. I might end up finding myself at my boyfriends house tonight.

Every little thing is frightening me. I'm getting shortness of breath (which I assume is from anxiety) and these head rushes. I don't know what I should do anymore.

---------- Post added at 01:37 ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 ----------

Now I'm scared it's Sepsis... someone help.

Carnation
16-10-16, 08:12
Shortness of breath and head rushes are extremely common with anxiety.
Look on the internet for some calming and breathing techniques for anxiety. x

Myranda
16-10-16, 14:01
I failed to mention that my heartbeat gets extremely high when I'm dealing with a lot of anxiety. I hope this is not Sepsis based.

Carnation
16-10-16, 17:01
So does mine Myranda. The heart can take more than you think. :hugs:

Myranda
16-10-16, 17:03
Thank you for the support and I'm slowly trying to heal myself. I haven't been myself for days and it makes me scared. Thanks for the positive thoughts. :)