PDA

View Full Version : had a bad day

honeybee
31-03-07, 20:03
:weep: :weep: :weep: had an awful day... huge arguments with my fella... spending the night away from him tonight, just feel so so anxious and on edge, hate feeling like this, dont know whether we should be together, things can be soooo great but sometimes we find it so hard to communicate, he can say some really nasty things and its like he wont even listen to what i have to say :weep:... anyway i just needed to winge for a while, sorry

groovygranny
31-03-07, 20:35
You whinge away Honeybee - we're all here for you:) and definitely no need to apologise as there is nothing to apologise for!

I don't know your circumstances, but it sounds as though you can't quite reach a decision at the moment. Perhaps this night away from each other might help to put things in perspective and give you both a bit of space? Maybe things will look a little better in the morning when the emotions have hopefully settled?

I must admit communication is the key and it must be very difficult when one party finds it hard to listen to the other.

Sorry, I dont think I'm being of much use to you here, but just wanted to let you know you have support. From me, and I know from lots of others.

Big hugs for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

honeybee
31-03-07, 21:09
thanks hun... i know it'll be better tomorrow.. just so bloody frustrating.... grrrr... AND i haven't had a cigarette for 2 days, :yesyes: (surprised i didnt give up giving up today) and i know i'm gonna sound like a complete hippy but it's also full moon on monday and we always seem to bicker around the full moon.. anyway bla bla bla bla bla

groovygranny
31-03-07, 22:04
Blimey, you're brave trying to give up smoking in the middle of a crisis! Well, being a non-smoker myself I think it's brave!!:okay:

Another day tomorrow eh? :)

I used to feel peculiar around the time of a full moon.........but I'm alright noooooooooww :w00t2:!!!

honeybee
31-03-07, 22:14
ha ha ha.. oh groovy granny, you're great :yesyes: i only started last october ish.. i've stopped before, its a filthy adiction and im aware of that so its not been too hard giving up... (although i did nearly split up with my fella today so maybe its not going all that well come to think of it.. lol)

groovygranny
31-03-07, 22:42
Don't you be too hard on yourself Honeybee! I think you're doin' just fine!:yesyes:

GG has to 'fess that at one time she was a smoker.............well, I managed to cough and splutter my way through a packet of five 'Consulate' filter tipped ('cool as a mountain stream'... any other NMP wrinklies remember that?!) back in 1970 - does that count?

Only did it 'cos I thought it was 'hip' and 'cool' and carried them around in my handbag for nearly two whole weeks making sure the top of the packet was visible to all those I thought I needed to make an impression on !!:shades:

Oh my, granny thought she was sooooo 'groovy' then !!:laugh::rolleyes:

Keep up the good work Honeybee:flowers: !!

honeybee
31-03-07, 22:45
:sign20: ha ha ha... oh way too cool if you ask me :notworthy: ha ha ha :w00t2:

yorkylover
31-03-07, 23:47
BIG HUGS:hugs:
http://sc.groups.msn.com/tn/EF/40/TheClipArtPalace/61/a09.jpg (javascript:tn_click_pic(2569, 317, 111))