PDA

View Full Version : Broken bones question.

Lukas
17-10-16, 12:55
I know people can't give me medical advice but i was just wondering if you could reassure me, my latest fear is broken bones, i've ever broken one before so whenever one hurts i just instantly start to wonder whether it's broken and whether i don't know about it, currently its my wrist and right neck bone, deep down i know they're not broken i haven't done anything to break it plus my neck is probably just from bending my neck down and lying on it. but i guess i was wondering if a break is as dangerous as i thought? can it kill you if you leave it? x

Phuzella
17-10-16, 12:56
I imagine if you've broken a bone you'd be in excruciating pain :)

SLA
17-10-16, 13:12
Yes, there would be no doubt if you'd broken a bone. It would be incredibly painful, and you'd get taken in for X-Rays.

You just need to relax, and forget about it.

Lukas
17-10-16, 13:58
Thanks you both!

Lukas
18-10-16, 18:58
Worrying about my wrist now, its hurt for weeks off and on and I'm worried its dislocated or something :weep:

saf138
18-10-16, 21:32
Hello
I'm actually nursing a broken knuckle right now and I can honestly say you would definitely know if you have a broken bone.
After the initial 10 seconds of numbness up the arm came the excruciating pain followed by severe swelling and bruising it is not fun trust me.

Even if you had a dislocation you wouldn't have put up with it for weeks you'd have it looked at and put back in its place immediately.

Take care.