PDA

View Full Version : Colonoscooy wed at 10am

Kay8010
17-10-16, 17:40
Im a tad confused.

I have to take moviprep the day before the colonoscopy, so tomorrow, when do i take the first batch? One site says 1pm another says 4pm.

Any advice? If i take it at 1pm have to drink the batch in an hour and then the second batch at at about 7pm?

unsure_about_this
17-10-16, 18:30
I had a sigmoidoscopy so possibly slightly different to a colonscoopy a few years ago so was given clear details introuctions of times I should have mine. I took one after breakfast about 8.00 and one during the evening after having a jelly.

I would avoid what it says on websites when to take it.

Good luck on Wednesday, make sure you drink plenty of liquid.

Mercime
17-10-16, 19:21
Im a tad confused.

I have to take moviprep the day before the colonoscopy, so tomorrow, when do i take the first batch? One site says 1pm another says 4pm.

Any advice? If i take it at 1pm have to drink the batch in an hour and then the second batch at at about 7pm?

It would probably be better to give the hospital a call tomorrow morning and ask them, they should be able to advise. X

Kathryn313
17-10-16, 19:51
Call the hospital if any confusion. Dead pleased for you, getting this far!

Did the move go ok?

Kay8010
17-10-16, 20:38
I dont feel great about it to be honest but it needs to be done. Ill ring the hospital tomorrow

I have this striking pain when breathing in now on my left, im wondering if its muscular from all the moving, panicked thinking is something spreading

---------- Post added at 20:38 ---------- Previous post was at 20:09 ----------

What is a colonoscooy ��

Kathryn313
17-10-16, 21:14
I also realised I probably shouldn't use the D word

Very likely to be from the move, keep going you can do this.

nomorepanic
17-10-16, 21:34
Did it not come with full instructions?

Kay8010
17-10-16, 22:00
I cancelled the first procedure and that was for a pm appt but now this one is for an am appointment so the instructions will differ. Ill ring the hospital tomorrow

---------- Post added at 22:00 ---------- Previous post was at 21:59 ----------

Thanks Kathryn. Im holding thumbs im ok