PDA

View Full Version : Hi All!

pne443
17-10-16, 22:42
Hello,

I am currently going through quite a few major changes in my life and have found myself in a bad situation mentally. The irony is that I am a mental health nurse but I have certainly noticed that it is easier to treat others than treat yourself.

I have been on Citalopram 20mg for the last 5 weeks and am currently struggling more than when I started on them. I am due to go to CBT in a weeks time so I am hoping that it provides me with more help than the tablets have been up to now.

I currently have nobody who I can discuss things with which is why I have joined this forum. I always recommended to my clients to avoid bottling anything up but have found myself to be quite the expert in bottling things up lately.

I hope that I can engage with the people on this forum both in a supportive and supportee manner (okay, I just made that word up).

Anyhow, I look forward to reading and chatting through this forum to try and get some support at this very trying time.

Washerwoman
17-10-16, 22:48
Hi pne443, good to see you're posting and have taken that brave step. All the best to you.

venusbluejeans
17-10-16, 22:48
Hiya pne443 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: