PDA

View Full Version : HIV/Herpes.

KieranH960
18-10-16, 15:23
Hey,
So two weeks ago I went to a gay bar and ended up kissing one of the drag queens... And I have severe OCD/Health Anxiety so this is a big thing for me to do that....
I've woke up this morning with something on the side right next to my lip. I cant tell if its herpes or a spot? (I have suffered from acne in the past)... Then this got me worrying. If I got herpes from them, that means they had a sore, so could of passed on HIV.... Now its all I can think of and Im super super worried plz help.

KieranH960
18-10-16, 16:38
What if the other person had both, and at the time had a sore from herpes. Could the HIV not pass from the sore?.

paranoid-viking
18-10-16, 18:09
What if the other person had both, and at the time had a sore from herpes. Could the HIV not pass from the sore?.

No. HIV is not contracted that way. Science proved that allready in the 1980s so dont waste your time worrying over HIV because this is not the way it is transmitted.

The most commong thing people may conract from a kiss however is common cold. But that is not dangerous; 5 days of annoyance and then you are foone.
So dont be alarmed if you suddenly get a sore throat and a cough.