PDA

View Full Version : What could cause this

KatiePink
18-10-16, 17:17
Another thread from me :blush:

The last week or so i've been feeling sort of lightheaded pretty much all day, but not the way i usually get it as i'm used to that by now this feels different like i might faint kind of thing. I keep getting waves of feeling sick mainly at night or after the evening meal, it doesnt last longer than an hour, but my stomach feels weird during this time.
I had such bad heartburn last night that i couldn't sleep and ive never had that in my life, not ate anything differently, and i keep bringing up what feels like sick(sorry) or maybe acid into the back of my mouth, my hands and legs are very shaky/trembling too which is not something i usually have with anxiety.

Does this sound like some sort of bug even though i've not been sick? I really don't think it's all anxiety, although no doubt it doesn't help what i'm feeling.

I can't get in to see my GP until next Thursday

---------- Post added at 17:17 ---------- Previous post was at 16:15 ----------

Also feel like i'm burning up, my skin especially face and neck is red hot to touch, don't have a temperature thing so i wouldn't know if i have one. Certainly feels like it