PDA

View Full Version : Blood when I wipe after peeing

Wilburis
18-10-16, 18:32
Hi

For the last couple of days, after I have wiped after a pee, there has been a bit of red blood on the toilet paper.

Its not my period, as that finished last week.

I dont have any pain or urge to pee.

Any ideas? (I know think I have bladder cancer).

xx

NancyW
18-10-16, 18:51
Where is the blood coming from ?

GadGirl
18-10-16, 18:56
I have had that the last few days I found out that I had a small tear/cut tiny little thing but I wipe and get a little bit of blood

Wilburis
18-10-16, 19:07
Hi

I dont know where it is coming from.

Ive just peed again and nothing!

I dont know what to do as my gp thinks Im a crazy health neurotic lady.

x

---------- Post added at 19:07 ---------- Previous post was at 19:07 ----------

Gadgirl

Did you go to the doctor?

x

unsure_about_this
18-10-16, 19:14
I dont think you are crazy being a health neurotic lady. If you GP thinks this see another one, it is something which needs treating, I dont think it it the big c but we know us neurotics think the worst.

Dont Google as well.

Catherine S
18-10-16, 19:29
There's a few reasons why this can happen, sometimes because of a cervical erosion which effects the neck of the womb, sometimes the result of a tampon being inserted into a dry vagina and irritates the delicate skin there, and sometimes with a bladder infection like cystitis, but with these you usually feel some level of discomfort or pain. If its only happening after you pee, even if not every time then it could be connected to your bladder even without any obvious discomfort.

I took a urine sample when I moved house last year and changed doctors, and the nurse did the dip test and said " whoa"! My wee lit up like a bright yellow neon light! She said there was an infection present and prescribed antibiotics, first time i'd taken these in many years. But my point is that i'd had no pain or discomfort to speak of so the bladder infection came as a complete surprise.

I would say ignore your embarrassment about seeing your doctor and get it looked into. Ask for an appointment with the nurse instead, they are really good with anything like this.

ISB x

GadGirl
18-10-16, 20:04
Hi

I dont know where it is coming from.

Ive just peed again and nothing!

I dont know what to do as my gp thinks Im a crazy health neurotic lady.

x

---------- Post added at 19:07 ---------- Previous post was at 19:07 ----------

Gadgirl

Did you go to the doctor?

x

Nope I just had a proper gander at my Bits with a mirror and saw a cut. But I did place a finger up there lol sorry tmi first to see if it was coming from inside aswell.

Wilburis
18-10-16, 22:34
Thanks everyone.

Ive got a GP appointment next week.

I just seem to roll from one health scare to another.

x

dale12345
19-10-16, 00:33
This just happened to me, it turned out to be irritation, went to dr I was fine.