PDA

View Full Version : Staph infection?

Alex02
19-10-16, 13:54
Hi everyone this morning i woke with the side of my nose feeling like i got punched, it still feels like that and i know a sinus infection is most likely especially as my nostril was burning and now my eye is but i'm still thinking that it's a staph infection and now i'm scared because i know those can be life threatening if you leave it long enough :weep:

---------- Post added at 13:54 ---------- Previous post was at 13:52 ----------

I also forgot to mention my right eye is kinda burning and above it feels like a lot of pressure, is this a sinus infection? i've ever had one so i don't know

Sam Winter
19-10-16, 19:56
Hi there! x.
it sounds like it could be a sinus infection if in doubt wait a few days and if it doesn't clear up just make a docs appointment :)

Lily777
20-10-16, 03:07
It could be a simple sinus infection. I've had many. If it's viral, you'll unfortunately have to wait it out. If it's bacterial, you can get some antibiotics. Even if it were caused by staph, we have a very effective antibiotic called vancomycin available that can get rid of staph infections. I recommend you go to a doctor to get a proper diagnosis. Either way, it will be okay. :hugs: