PDA

View Full Version : Indigestion

Lost all hope
19-10-16, 21:11
Hi does anyone know if u can get pains in the chest with indigestion?
I don't even know if I have indigestion I keep belching an my stomach feels tight but so does my chest.
Please help freaking out :shrug:

Sam Winter
19-10-16, 21:14
Hi there x.
chest indigestion is the most common form of indigestion actually, i get chest indigestion frequently along with heartburn that makes me feel like i'm having a heart attack lol i don't think it's anything to be concerned about especially if you recently ate and keep burping that's an indigestion sign :)

Fishmanpa
19-10-16, 21:21
100% without a doubt, no what ifs... YES! Take an OTC acid relief like Mylanta (works fast) or you can try an OTC PPI like Zantac (helps prevent it).

Positive thoughts

Lost all hope
19-10-16, 21:35
Thanks guys it's really frustrating all these bloody symptoms lol just from anxiety, I haven't had anything to eat since tea time but then again what I did eat wasn't very healthy, I'm banned from eating anything after tea because I'm having bloods done tomorrow to check my sugar levels now I'm scared I have diabetes:(

SLA
19-10-16, 21:51
Indigestion is separate from anxiety.

Lost all hope
19-10-16, 22:18
Really? All the stuff iv read on here is that's what people say they relate it to, before my anxiety I never suffered this bad with it.

SLA
20-10-16, 09:21
You can have indigestion without anxiety. My guess would be you are getting indigestion and then getting anxious about it.

It seems worse because you are anxious.

RosieBelle
20-10-16, 11:08
I get indigestion too and I get a real tight chest with it and a feeling like I just need to keep burping :blush: Thankfully, I understand that it's just indigestion and not anything bad but I do find it uncomfortable and annoying.
So don't worry hun, you're not alone and nothing bad is going to happen to you. It's just silly indigestion.
:hugs: