PDA

View Full Version : soap in my eye?

Sam Winter
20-10-16, 15:52
Hi everyone, one of my biggest fears is getting shampoo or soap in my eye which really effects washing my hair every week, today I think that fear came true as I dropped the soap in the bath and I think some splashed in my eye, I've literally put my eye right under the tal 3-4 times and rinsed it out, should I be worried or just relax and let it go? :blush:

SLA
20-10-16, 15:53
Relax and let it go.

You know the answer. :D

Sam Winter
20-10-16, 15:56
Relax and let it go.

Thanks for the really quick reply lol I'm just going to paint my nails and distract myself x

unsure_about_this
20-10-16, 15:59
Agree with SLA I done this a few times, last time I got soap in my eyes was in Mexico and had to give my eyes and good wash out with clean water, okay it stung abit.

Sam Winter
20-10-16, 16:01
Thanks! its an irrational fear of mine lol I just need to distract myself and stop washing it out I think x

SLA
20-10-16, 16:09
:) Yes, try not to irritate it.

The next step is not to distract yourself, but just to accept thats ok to get soap in your eye occasionally. Then you don't need a distraction.

But one step at a time. :D

Get on with those nails!

Sam Winter
20-10-16, 16:13
Yeah I think the loads of cold water irritated it lol thanks again! :)

ServerError
20-10-16, 16:16
Relax and let it go.

*Copies*
*Pastes in every thread*

Well, not really, but you know.

skymaid
20-10-16, 16:16
I understand that fears can be irrational (I have some myself).

Getting soap in your eye stings but doesn't do anything much. From personal experience I can tell you that if you injure your eye in some way you'll certainly know about it. It's a lot worse than getting soap in your eye.

Put it out of your mind if you can.

Beachlady
21-10-16, 01:29
Why is that a fear? You’d have to do some pretty creative googling to come up with deadly disease from a little soap in your eye. :)