PDA

View Full Version : hello in Canada

cheekycat
21-10-16, 08:34
So glad to have found this forum... I suffer with OCD, plus panic disorder... I also have spinal stenosis and arthritis of the spine, hands and who knows where else...
My latest panic is... I seem to be not so bad daytime but come evening or a bit later, the panic begins and / or symptoms.... my panic or OCD is health related...I fear I'm going to go to sleep and never wake up...so I stay awake as long as I can... each night I am convinced I need the ER....eventually I convince myself I don't... am so glad come morning and once again avoided the trip...or wasting their time...

Last Saturday,about midnight I began having right shoulder pain and by 3am decided this was the night...so yes called a cab, and off I went...after blood pressure taking, blood work, EKG, x-rays of my lungs and shoulder,seen by a cardiologist...I was sent home with voltren and x-str tylenol and a follow up appt for a week.. tonight it was a bowl of cereal with a small amount of milk and sharp pain began under my breast bone area..like a squeezing...went away for a bit, and came by for a few seconds.. been about 45 mins since the last squeeze... and hoping I can sleep soon...cause I sure would feel silly heading off to the ER so soon after my last visit...different pain, different place... well sorry for the long post..guess my fingers ran away with my thoughts...:lac:

venusbluejeans
21-10-16, 08:43
Hiya cheekycat and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

SLA
21-10-16, 13:26
Sorry to hear you have it so rough cheekycat.

I hope you can find some useful advice, and find some people to talk to here.