PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

TheAnxiousWriter
22-10-16, 14:19
Hi! I'm TheAnxiousWriter. And... well... I'm constantly anxious about everything! I thought it would be helpful to join somewhere where I can get help and offer help too. I've never been this bad for the past couple of weeks, and I've been prescribed short term diazipam that should help my problems. I'm always anxious about my health and I've had low self esteem due to a bullying issue in my comprehensive (High School) years. If you'd like to chat about anything or rant about your anxiety symptoms, you can always PM me! :yesyes:

venusbluejeans
22-10-16, 14:37
Hiya TheAnxiousWriter and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

RosieBelle
22-10-16, 19:00
Hi :)
Sorry to hear that you're having a bad couple of weeks, but please remember that this WILL pass like it has done before. You're just having a bit of a blip like I am.
I can totally relate to you feeling constantly anxious and also I have low self-esteem, so you're not alone.
You'll find lots of help and support on here - well done for signing up and seeking help in your recovery :)