PDA

View Full Version : Worst decision of my 30 years. HIV scare

hearthgrinder
22-10-16, 20:00
So I'm the type of person who will drink with friends but not know when to stop. Even if I have a babysitter with me I'll find a way to dip out and go exploring alone. This event has caused me to seriously consider quitting alcohol forever.

I got blackout drunk with friends then ditched them and starting wandering the strip in vegas. The things I remember are finding a woman on the street who I wasn't sure if she was a man or a woman. In my state I didn't care apparently (never had a gay experience before this). I remember following her around as she led me to behind a building where she gave me a blowjob. More walking around and then we get into a car back to where I'm staying. We get to my room and we both get naked. This is where I find out for sure shes a man.

This part is what truly scares me the most. More oral sex from him on me then I get this idea that I want to penetrate him anally without a condom. But in my drunken state I'm not able to do it and I've also never tried it before. I try this for 30 seconds then i go to the bathroom and put some lotion on my penis thinking it will help. I come back and try for another 30 seconds and am not able to do it. I give up and he gives me more oral sex. I decide I'm done after this and pass out. He leaves but not before taking my wallet, cell, and laptop.

The sexual contact was receptive oral sex, open mouth kissing, and me essentially rubbing my penis on the outside of his anus for about a minute. I'm 90% sure there was no actual penetration but I can't be sure because of how drunk I still was. If there was insertion it was very minimal. I'm 100% there was no semen but maybe some precum. He never tried to penetrate me and his status is unknown but obviously this person has a high likelyhood of carrying stds. I'm currently freaking out because this is the dumbest thing I've ever done in my entire life. I'm getting an early detection test in a week to try and ease my fears but right now I can barely function with the worrying.

Thanks for listening. I think it helps to share this story because there is no way I could ever tell any of my real life friends.

Phuzella
22-10-16, 20:03
I'd give up the alcohol if I were you

Worrywonka
23-10-16, 00:39
Quite some situation there. Get ur test which im sure will be negative if it happened as u explained. And let it be a lesson. Cut the booze!

MyNameIsTerry
23-10-16, 05:33
You have a babysitter?

I would say this person was most likely a prostitute hence taking all your belongings and latching onto someone out of it on booze as you were an easy target.

In terms of the possibility for STD's, it's one to consult someone who can answer those questions or read the relevant advice by your CDC. Unless you have anxiety in your life, like an anxiety disorder, you want a STD forum not an anxiety one really.