PDA

View Full Version : Blood pressure panic! Helpa

lostlucy
23-10-16, 11:25
Hi everyone ,

I don't really know where to start ! But I have been through a bit of a tough time recently with a miscarriage , obviously it was very emotional and draining but me and my fiancé decided we would go away for a week to try and have some fun and get over it x we had a lovely time lots of laughing and started to feel normal again .... Then one morning we both woke up with a funny tummy and dizzy and just felt so awful we both had a bug or mild food poisining or something anyway his illness was gone the next day but mine lingered which made me really anxious and panicky I had sleep panic for the last two nights of the holiday and when I got back ! X

I felt ok on and off this week since being back but went in my fiancés hot tub and when I got out I felt sick and nearly fainted ! Whilst I was pregnant before the miscarriage I almost fainted twice it felt the same as that ' I have never been a fainty person before then .. I found things online about high or low bloodpressure and have been panicking since ! Last night I had a meal and straight after felt extremely sick and dizzy and faint as if I was losing consciousness ! Then I panicked and was shaking and everything I googled as it came up with it being a symptom of blood pressure problems and I'm just so scared I don't think I can cope ! Xxxx please any advice I would be so grateful x

---------- Post added at 11:25 ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 ----------

Please respond anybody b x

Carnation
23-10-16, 11:32
It sounds very much like a panic attack to me :hugs:

Get checked out by your GP for your BP or you can do it yourself in some chemists.

hanshan
23-10-16, 12:05
I agree with Carnation. You can get a free blood pressure check in many pharmacies - although note that it can vary considerably during the day. You can also buy your own blood pressure monitor, which is not a bad investment if you use it for many years into the future.

If blood pressure seems to be a problem, see your GP.

lostlucy
23-10-16, 12:33
Thank you so much for your replies ! A little reassurance will keep me going ! X

I will get my blood pressure checked and see how it is just scared I might die inbetween!

Thanks xx