PDA

View Full Version : Hate feeling this way

julie41
01-04-07, 21:10
Hi the last week i have been feeling pretty rough.Its the overwhelming feeling of tiredness that is getting me down.I had a stressful week the week before last and worked quite alot and thought maybe it was that.But this week has been less stressful and i still feel horrible.I has a panic attack on tuesday night convinced myself i couldnt breathe properly and hey presto i couldnt.Out came the paper bag and with the help of my boyfriend i got it under control.I feel lightheaded and like i dont belong in my own body.I have now convinced myself i have got heart failure cause i feel so tired. The last ecg i had was in november and it was fine like the other two i have had.But i still manage to convince myself i have something awful wrong with me.I feel like im gonna stop breathing at any time and im gonna die.Its horrible, cause i havent felt this tired with anxiety before, so im beginning to think its something more sinister.Sorry to have gone on a bit

thanks
love Julie xx

reddevil
01-04-07, 21:19
Hi,

My doctor told me a while back, people who suffer with anxiety are usually always tired because their bodies are working harder than somebody who does not suffer with anxiety.

Red

nomorepanic
01-04-07, 23:15
Yep I am always tired too.

It is hard work having anxiety.