PDA

View Full Version : Achy left arm - please reply

Ljthompson10
23-10-16, 21:04
Hi guys - new here

I have been dealing with health anxiety for around 2 months now and just when I was dealing well with it I noticed a bad ache in left arm and leg. I am pretty certain the leg ache is muscular as it stops when I'm resting and is fairly mild anyway!

However I have fairly bad arm ache that goes on and off and I don't want it to start worrying me!. It doesn't bother me too much but just wondering how to heal it as I'm trying not to google it. It is sometime in the top of my arm and sometimes the bottom. I also occasionally have tingling feeling near my little finger.

I know it's common with anxiety and I have occasional shooting pains in my arms aswell which again I believe are anxiety.

If anyone can relate and knows how to treat it would be appreciated as well as reassurance as I need it!! to make sure I don't become to anxious like I have been in the past.

Thanks guys :) please reply!!:)

Btw. I have had this for about 4/5 days x

Leah88
23-10-16, 22:16
I also get this in my left arm. When I focus on it it becomes worse. Are you an active person?... it's probably just from years of using it. 😊

Ljthompson10
24-10-16, 09:01
Yeah I go to the gym 4 times a week ahaha.

How long have you had it?

Leah88
24-10-16, 09:10
About 4 years... I convinced myself I had bone cancer but now I'm pretty sure it's not that - more likely nerve or muscular like yours probably is too

Ljthompson10
24-10-16, 09:33
Well mine is fine when I rest it - does that make it muscular?

Leah88
24-10-16, 09:34
I'd imagine so