PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else had this bottom tooth sort of in the middle of two hurts When i bite down

Lockey1995
23-10-16, 22:43
Hey,

It never f*** ends does it :( if it's not one it's another so earlier I was eating fine no problems what so ever It's not sensitive to cold or what ever But when I've just had something to eat when I was eating It started hurting when I bit down a bit and it's now scaring me is it a abcess coming :( or an infection. There's no pain if i don't bite on it :( But I'm scared it's an abcess on it's way or an infection there's no decay on it or anything and it doesn't look chipped.

I hate the dentist! Have i got some chicken or something lodged in there from earlier maybe could cause it? just when i tap it with my other teeth like moving my jaw up and down can feel it sometimes weird now I do it can't feel it as much.

Anyone else had this?

Super_Freaked
24-10-16, 21:14
could be something like popcorn or a seed up there, maybe some meet up there. Could be the start of some decay up there that is trapping some food so uncomfy, could be a cracked tooth but chances are you would have cold/hot sensitive.

Just keep and eye on it for as long as it doesn't get worse, it's just a tooth but you don't want infections or pain or something but in general if it ends up being a bad tooth you have to rip out, oh well, it happens to us all at one point and that is life. it's not your heart or your testicle at least.

Josh1234
25-10-16, 02:47
What kind of anti-anxiety medication do you take?