PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with my mouth?

LiamRoseic
24-10-16, 02:10
I am wondering if anyone knows what this might be. Yesterday a hard bump appeared on the inside of my mouth, on my lower lip on the right side. It wasn't too big or anything but when I woke up today, it had made that half of my lip pretty swollen. As I was applying some hydrogen peroxide with a q-tip, it popped. The liquid was kind of a yellowish brown and there was a lot. The bump hasn't really gone down much even with it popping. I've looked it up and one thing kept showing up was something that would have a clear liquid when popped and the liquid from mine was not clear... It was kind of sludgy material like when a zit pops. I do have a piercing right below the bump but I got it months ago...

---------- Post added at 15:34 ---------- Previous post was at 15:21 ----------

I just read that if something like this had a head not to pop it because it can lead to sepsis.... Well it popped so what do I do :( :( Do I really go to the hospital for a swollen lip that popped? (All doctors are closed here on Sunday)

---------- Post added at 15:52 ---------- Previous post was at 15:34 ----------

Anyone?

---------- Post added at 18:10 ---------- Previous post was at 15:52 ----------

Please :(

Super_Freaked
24-10-16, 20:39
I don't know what it is but so far it very likey to be some normal bodily function that happens now and then. Give things like that a few days or so and then see a doctor if it won't get better on it's own, 99% of the time things like that come and go.