PDA

View Full Version : New here and need help please!

jelly2222
01-04-07, 21:20
Hi this is my first post and just really looking for some comfort. Had first major panic attack last week, called 999 cause thought i was dying. Had blood tests and everything came back ok. Had a couple more since then and decided to go to a homeopath yestereday and was exhausted. Told fist remedy yesterday afternoon and felt better than I had in days.
Today doing well until about half an hour ago when another panic attack just crept up out of the blue. Took a remedy for this and have started to calm down but still feel very scared. I am so upsat, thought it was too good to be true, can't face having these every other day.
Have really strong feeling of being sick and that is scaring me as I felt like that when I had the major one. I am shaky and my head feel so heavy and off balance
Any words of comfort to help me get through this???
Any response much appreciated xxx:weep:

honeybee3939
01-04-07, 21:38
Hi Jelly

And welcome to NMP, im sure you will get some great advice here, while making new friends on the way.

Sorry to hear you are not feeling too well, heres a hug :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: !

Jelly have a look at the "symptoms""How to Cope"and "First Step" links sittuated at the left hand side of the page im sure they will help.

Love

Andrea
xxxx

manmoor
01-04-07, 21:39
Hi Jelly,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

jelly2222
01-04-07, 21:41
thank you some much for replying it has helped. I am having a look round the site and hope it will calm me down
These panic attacks are so overwhelming and tiring
nite
x

nomorepanic
01-04-07, 23:11
Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will get loads of support here.

groovygranny
01-04-07, 23:21
Hello jelly, big :welcome:to you!

Try not to worry too much eh? We're all here for each other, you'll get lots of support.

Hope you feel a little better soon. :hugs:

Rach**81
01-04-07, 23:37
:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:Hi i am also new here....

i just wanted to wish you a warm welcome... i have found the people her to be very supportive and understanding

glad you are here too... and hope you are feeling better soon its a positive move that you are here

jelly2222
02-04-07, 11:09
Hi everyone
Thanks to all who replied. Made it through the nite so i suppose thats what I have to keep in my mind, the fact i will get through a PA.
Went to doctors this morning and he has prescribed me citalopram. He said i was on it a few years ago (was on various a/ds for about 3 years due to dad get terminal illness) I can't really remember what I was like on it but do remember that out of all the side effects i did have (spaced out, tired, shakiness at the start) I didn't have panic attacks on them.
My question is do you think I will get a pA on them this time?? Also I only started taking a homepathy remedy on saturday so don't know if this will affect it? (Should have asked my doctor really??)
thanks guys:shrug:

trac67
02-04-07, 13:11
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends,

Take care

Trac xx