PDA

View Full Version : Arms, Head numbness after waking up and body burning. Effects from medication?

saimcheeda
24-10-16, 02:49
I've had numbness in my left shoulder for over a month, been to 3 doctors all of whom said the same thing that I have a spasm. On doctor prescribed Nuberol to me for 2 weeks, it had no effect. I also have extreme anxiety and went to a psychiatrist 3 days ago. He prescribed me Duloxetine, Xanax, and Celecoxib.

I felt extremely worse the first day after taking these pills, had hot flashes and overall body pins. I went immediately to the doctor who said it wasn't serious and to expect this kind of effect. However, I stopped with the Duloxetine but continued with the other two. But since taking these pills I have woken each day with both arms numb (as if no blood was flowing) as well as the right side of the head. I woke up an hour after taking Xanax, and Celecoxib just now with a severe pain in my abdomen along with the numbness. After an hour I feel better. I don't know what to do, the doctor was completely dismissive when I tried to communicate these effects to him but I don't think I'm getting the right treatment.

Suggestions Please.