PDA

View Full Version : Car anxiety?

Shezney
24-10-16, 12:59
Hi just looking for advice or to see if anyone has the same problem as me . Between me and my partner we have a big family car and a small run about, they cause me great anxiety to the point I wonder why I even have them. I'm constantly worried about them breaking down when we're out or them not starting in the morning, a drip of water underneath and I'm thinking it's an oil leak. It's not that it's a rubbish car or anything because I've been like this with every car. I worry that I'll be stranded and won't be able to get to hospital in an emergency and I only live 10/15 mins away from the hospital so it's not like I couldn't get a bus or taxi . Any advice appreciated x

skymaid
24-10-16, 16:45
I worry that I'll be stranded and won't be able to get to hospital in an emergency and I only live 10/15 mins away from the hospital so it's not like I couldn't get a bus or taxi

Does that thought reassure you? It should do :) Reasonably modern cars don't break down that much (with some exceptions, my old RX8 was terrible).

Shezney
24-10-16, 16:57
I think it's the fact I couldn't get there as quick as I could in the car