PDA

View Full Version : Terrible day

emnemz
24-10-16, 19:23
Hi,

i have had the most terrible day today and have literally had to stop myself going to a and e..
So for me, my worst fear is Lung Cancer, think this goes along with the fact that i have asthma.
Anyway, i hd a cold 2 weeks ago. and it has made my cough that i always have 10 times worse (ive had a cough as long as i remember)
Was at the doctors last week, due to it, and doc listened to my chest and said it sounded a bit tight and to up my inhalers which i did and it felt better for a few days then started up again.
i felt a bit breathless when i set off to work, the by the time i got there i felt dreadful, i couldnt catch y breath i was dizzy, pins and needles in my hands tried to get a docs appt but i couldnt.. drove to my mums, got out of the car and walked up ad downn till she got in, and it slowly subsided. i the realised it was my anxiety (maybe a bit of asthma mixed in)
Anyway i went home after a while, as my mum doesnt get it ad just thinks im going to end up getting put into a psych ward. she just doesnt understand.
i have been on and off all day. but generally felt awful. Keep feeling sick, and when i did brig some up it was like a watery with a few brow dots in it (i have just stopped smoking - yes i know its bad with asthma, hence why i have stopped).
i have somehow battled through the day including kids swimming lessons - dont know how ive doe it but i have somehow - and now i feel really hot, and i dont have a thermometer.
i was drinking yesterday and drunk quite a bit could it really be that a hangover has made my anxiety this bad!
i feel really dreadful. my other half just igores my symtoms most of the time x

sophemm
24-10-16, 19:33
There's a post on the No More Panic Facebook group about heightened anxiety with a hangover and lot's of people are agreeing that it happens to them too. Hope you're feeling better soon.

emnemz
24-10-16, 19:45
i didnt know there was a fb page i will look. thanks xxx

emnemz
25-10-16, 13:25
still not been accepted onto facebook site, but i swas just wondering, following on from yesterdays panic, i was feeling alot better this morning, but wonder if im winding myself up again... ive had a pain on my shin this morning(like a bruise throb but no bruise), not sure what i can put it down to, is there a possibility that when i injured my foot arch in June, that it is being caused by this? as my arch still hurts, and i am awaiting an xray, to see if i have torn the muscle in my arch or fractured bone etc... my minds going to all the wrose scenarios, which i know is silly and trying to distract it away