PDA

View Full Version : SCARED

Copsgrl8
01-04-07, 22:12
I am sitting here just having a nice afternoon with my kids and all of a sudden I get this stabbing pain right in the middle of my chest. Now with this happening totally throws me into a PA. I just don't get it ... why does this happen for no reason? I got up from playing with them and go into my room and try to calm down. Now I am feeling pains all over my body. I am very light headed and I am running to the restroom all the time. Does anyone have this problem? I just can't stop going (#2) sorry too much info.

I am grabbing my chest and my daughter keeps asking why I am holding my heart.

Ugh!!!! I hate this SO much!!! I just want it to stop!!!:weep:

nomorepanic
01-04-07, 23:07
Chest pains are quite common - I still get them.

I just accept it is one of those things and not let it worry me now.

Stretch it out and it will soon pass.

jelly2222
02-04-07, 11:14
I often find that I need to go to the loo often when stress/having a pa.
Just keep in mind that you will get through this and concentrate on calming your breathing down.
when I am in the middle of a pa, it is good to try and focus (know its hard) on something else, like a quiz/game or talk to someone about anything but the PA.
Hope this helps
x:hugs:

jodie
02-04-07, 18:00
hi

i agree with jelly try taking your mind off the pa is very helpfull i feel the more i think about what is happening to me the worse it gets
and meee to when i am having a pa i run back and forth to the loo:blush:

hope you are feeling better

jodie xx

catherine24
03-04-07, 20:52
hi scared (please dont be) i have the same symptoms goin to the loo maybe every 10 mins when the dreaded pa starts also holding my heart i even take my pulse all the time feeling my wrist neck etc. so its not unusual my doc says the loo thing is normal and he just smiled when itold him about my pulse taking all the time xx cath

neptuno
04-04-07, 10:30
Hello !
Panic attacks are scary by nature aren't they ? All our senses are super-alert so its no wonder all our bodily reactions work overtime too ! My panics seem to set off without any trigger either. Well done you for taking time out to get your breathing under control - I also tell myself I'm "calm and relaxed, safe and secure" it makes my brain think of something other than what ifs ...