PDA

View Full Version : omg!

pollynewsome
25-10-16, 11:47
Hello. So anyone who increased from 25 to 30 did you feel lousy. 4th day and oh boy! So cold it's ridiculous. Shaking, jittery, anxious. Generally feel ill. I guess this is why when I tried 30mg before I dropped to 25mg cos this is hard to tolerate. Trying to keep busy and ignore it but gosh it's hard. Didn't feel like this when went from 10 to 20. :ohmy:xx

Mummytofour
25-10-16, 13:22
Hi, yes it is perfectly normal to feel like that on any increase. Even though when I am going through the worst in a couple of days I will be here asking the same question I bet. I have been on citalopram before and each time I upped the dose I got side effects back. This time I have had 7 days on 10mg and last night upped to 20mg. I know the next week is gonna be rough although today I am ok ish so far. My worst days on start up were days 4 to 6 so ride it out and look after yourself.

Your symptoms are very much like mine. I have been so cold it's unreal and shaky, jittery and increased anxiety big time. Your probably going through the worst couple days then it will settle down a bit x

pollynewsome
25-10-16, 21:02
Aww ty for the reply. Much appreciated. Xx