PDA

View Full Version : Testicle pain from having a nap in Jeans?

panicBill
25-10-16, 17:50
Hello all. I have been wearing jeans for a few days. Not to tight but tighter than lose trousers. I had a nap from 11am until 2pm two days ago and when I woke up I had testicle pain. The pain is more in the epididmis (the tube connected to the testicle) it's still sore today but not as bad. Just some shooting pains. This is setting off my anxiety again as I have been having back and tummy pain with lose bowel movements and trapped wind. Has anyone else ever have testicle pain from sleeping in jeans?

Chrisjcrook
25-10-16, 19:24
I do get it I wear fitted boxers which make my testicles ache

Super_Freaked
26-10-16, 00:08
oh ya i have had that a few times in my life. One time for about a week i had nut pain and wondered what it was went to the doc and he checked them out and said don't worry about it, went away. Pulling your nutts out for the doctor was pretty unpleasant, I had terrible aniexty that i would have some freak woodie or something but sure enough everything was fine.

---------- Post added at 23:08 ---------- Previous post was at 23:07 ----------

ps i think mine was from sleeping in jeans or sitting on a nut

venusbluejeans
26-10-16, 00:23
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

unsure_about_this
04-11-16, 09:03
No since I dont wear jeans