PDA

View Full Version : Pain In Neck Like A Baseball Hit And No Blood Cir

looking4answers
02-04-07, 03:56
I have been experiencing a problem hearing my pulse in my head for a number of months..I am told over and over by people there is nothing wrong with me..For the last few days I have woke with a headache at the base of my skull like someone hit me with a baseball bat...I also noticed to day and previous days that I dont seem to have enough circulation in my body ..My pulse seems faint and my arms and legs just don't appear to be having enough blood flow .Its like they are really white or the veins appear empty .. but I am not tingling in them nor feel loss of sensation so

I guess thats not really an issue.. Not sure if its all tied together or not.I worry that maybe its an artery or anyurism thats about to burst or is seeping into my brain or maybe there is a blocked artery around that part of my body .. Yet no one seems to think there is anything wrong.I have a freind that is a nurse that sees me often and yes even today and says there is nothing wrong with me.. So if there is nothing wrong why do I feel there isnt enough circulation of having this pain in the base of my neck..?Could it be attributed to my sleeping to high on the pillow or twisting my neck or having a fan on me at night? Or could it be the artery that im hearing radiating from the back of my head into my ears..Also my left ear hurts deep inside yet there is no infection..Its all confusing and a little scarry for me.. Could this all be anxiety or could I really have issues.. Could anyone help me please?