PDA

View Full Version : Razor burn?

UserName20
26-10-16, 00:04
Hey guys. This was really dumb of me but this morning I was running late for school so I went to the bathroom and shaved my legs really fast without putting anything on my legs and then I rinsed them off after I was done shaving. My right leg started burning as soon as I got done, it felt like I had cut it in multiple places but I didn't. All day it's been a little sore. Just now I was rubbing the skin and I looked down and all over my leg it's red and burning... I googled and it came up razor burn was a possibility, obviously since it first started burning right after I shaved that should be a no brainer but I still can't help but be a little concerned that it's something else... I'm trying to think logically but my mind is going 1,000 miles an hour. Since school started and I've been working I've actually been doing a lot better with not worrying. But looks like here I go again.

Super_Freaked
26-10-16, 00:14
it's razor burn. It's nothing special. Next time you have slightly unpleasant feeling on your body if it does not resemble heart attack or stroke or something seriously bad, ignore it for at least a day or two most time as your life is going to be full of razor burn, diarrhoea bouts, swollen parts of your body, strange gas, a smelly pee.. all sorts of things are just part of being human and alive...try to ignorer this minor bodily things as much as you can to be sure it's not something normal before you go to the doctor or as a friend family member, avoid google most time.s