PDA

View Full Version : Hanging In But Still Nervous

Joe Hayes
26-10-16, 12:10
Hey folks. Haven't posted here in a bit. Have been working on HA with a slightly increased dose of sertraline which has helped sleep.

Nonetheless still prone to worries. Some recent blood sugar readings and slightly darkened skin on knuckles have brought up the pancreas fear again via a via causing type 2 diabetes.

Thing is, I have been sleeping like shit (really like shit) on and off for quite some time. This summer was particularly bad. Eating lots of refined carbs late at night.over the summer not nearly as active. There's every reason to think the high sugar readings and gradual appearance of symptoms are the result of this longstanding course of action.

Also feel like a pc or pancreatitis driven issue would be much more overt/sudden...shakes, etc. And yet, that is the worry, and the desire is to get back to my doc with a request for more pancreas testing. Ct 3 months ago came back fine, stool test and CA-19-9 marker fine as well, and yet...

SLA
27-10-16, 12:05
Poor Sleep & Poor Diet

Two big contributors towards anxiety.

Got to get them sorted Joe!!

Joe Hayes
27-10-16, 14:17
Thanks SLA. Yesterday was a rough day but I feel like I made some progress towards the end of the day. I have very good reasons why my sugar would be high and a solid plan to address the sleep and diet.

SLA
27-10-16, 14:30
Great to hear.

Small steps every day. Best way to overcome a problem.