PDA

View Full Version : New PIp.... (and member)

Malleenos
26-10-16, 13:43
I have joined this forum to see if there is any advice to be had for my situation..
I have been in receipt of "lifelong" DLA since I was approached by a social worker when I was 16. I am 36 now. I have now applied for PIP over the phone and am waiting for the form.
I have an amputated left arm, above the elbow, and a severely damaged right hand leaving only my thumb as a fully working digit. The others are either missing or too badly damaged to be of use. Growing up with this has left my spine very curved and my vertebrae partially fused.
So....! I looked at the mock PIP questionnaire and the questions are so specific and short I find it hard to put my case across.
Is there any advice out there for me?!
Many thanks

venusbluejeans
26-10-16, 13:55
Hiya Malleenos and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

hanshan
26-10-16, 14:16
Hello Malleenos,

This isn't specifically an anxiety issue, but I hope there is someone out there who can help you.