PDA

View Full Version : anxiety and fear

mazzywoo
02-04-07, 09:05
Hello everyone. It's 'moaning Maz' again! I am so stressed today because I lost my temper and punched a wall. (The wall is fine-no real damage done there!). We are under a bit of a strain to do with housing so my anxiety has been bad and also, although he won't admit it, my husband is a bit depressed too (not eating a lot and poor sleep patterns). This means that we are both very sensitive and somewhat grouchy. This morning we had a bit of a 'do' about something trival and he went off to work. I was so angry hence the wall getting hit-I may have broken a knuckle because it's so sore now. I am so ashamed of myself and am getting spurts of adreneline which is making me weak and panicky. I have to try and feel better coz I am going to work an a little while and must smile for 'my public'. The reason for feeling so bad about this incident is that I used to self-harm and don't want to start all that c**p again. Does anyone else get these (over-reacting) feelings of anger? I just need some hugs please!

honeybee3939
02-04-07, 18:57
Hi Mazz

Hope you are feeling better this evening, and your knuckle is ok !

Sending some hugs your way !:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Love

Andrea
xxxxx

Filthy1
03-04-07, 12:40
i get these surges of rage too, dont know if you saw my otherpost. most of the time i try not to let them happen in public but inside i know i am raging which hurts! the other day i was fine-ish just farting about my room looking for a pair of shoes when i knocked a load of stuff off my shelf so i picked up a big can of hairspray that fell on the flood and smashed it against the wall abunch of times!
afterwards i was liek "what the hell did i do that for" and then it gets me worrying that i would do that to a person
bluurgh