PDA

View Full Version : Mild headaches AGAIN PLEASE RESPOND

violet33
26-10-16, 23:11
Hi I've posted here in past about mild headaches that I've been getting on & off for over 5 years. This started in July of 2011. I just checked & I haven't posted since July of 2016. Now for about a month and a half or two months I haven't really had any headache. This has happened before where it's vanished for a few months & then returns to being frequently, but mild & intermittent. I know it's not a brain tumor but the anxiety thoughts kick right in & im panicking all over again. Sometimes it's food related if I haven't eaten enough or sleeping too much can trigger it or too cold or too hot. There doesn't seem to be any real rhyme or reason to this issue. Does anyone else experience anything like what I'm going through? I'm SO tired of freaking out & panicking so if anyone could get back to me I'd appreciate it greatly. Thank You

axolotl
26-10-16, 23:33
I have quite a lot of headaches, that range from mild to blistering, and I've had them to some degree for as long as I remember, so if they were anything dangerous I think I'd know about it.

If it was anything to worry about I doubt the headaches would be mild, and certainly wouldn't stay mild for five years or more. A lot of things can cause headaches - eye strain, needing (new) glasses, dehydration, stress, anxiety, tiredness, colds, allergies, spending too much time looking at computers... there really isn't a need to go hunting for sinister reasons for mild headaches, or even a single overarching explanation for every headache you get.

violet33
27-10-16, 00:31
Thank You so much for your helpful reply

Beachlady
27-10-16, 00:49
I get headaches when there is a change in barometric pressure. I can predict rain better than a meteorologist. :)

I think you know there’s no need to worry.