PDA

View Full Version : Actual health issues

Ceri78
27-10-16, 01:17
Does anyone have any "actual" health issues not HA?
I have - 2 lumbar prolapsed discs causing severe sciatica
Asthma
Interstitial cystitis
Possible chronic pancreatitis (under going tests,gp seems pretty certain)
So any pain I feel anywhere on my body my mind is screaming doom and gloom!! Just feel unlucky because of actual real issues I have so my backs aching-I've got kidney disease,I've been itching all over lately-liver failure!aching in calf -my mind straight to thinking,dvt!! You get the picture:shrug:
I've suffered for years with HA but ever since having my last child rushed in for emergency c section then 8 weeks later rushed back in for emergency appendectomy which was open surgery due to complications I've gone sooooo much worse!health anxiety sucks big time,just wish there was a magic pill to take it all away.
Takecare all xx

Healthanxiouskitty
27-10-16, 02:01
Yes, and because of these real issues I also feel like every little pain is something big!
I have ulcerative colitis and a benign breast tumor.
With the ulcerative colitis comes medicine I have to take that raises my risk for certain cancers. So I have to get blood work done every 3 months for the rest of my life to make sure nothing weird is going on. It also raises the risk of kidney failure so when my back hurts I'm convinced my kidneys are failing. And ulcerative colitis itself raises the risk for blood clots so theres always that. So I basically never am calm about my health. With the tumor and the test results being benign my mind always makes me think "we'll what if it is malignant but they didn't get the right tissue samples to test" I want it taken out because of the small chance it could eventually turn malignant but doctors think it's better left alone because these tumors have a history of growing back with 1 or 2 more after removal.

My mind never rests! I also wish there was a magic pill. *sigh*

zilly84
07-11-16, 07:54
I currently have a superficial blood clot in my foot. I'm trying not to lose my mind about it. It's completely made me relapse into health anxiety. Every little sensation is freaking me out. I'm proud of myself for coming back down from a huge panic attack. Also I have a history of heart palpitations. Those are actually mostly what triggered my HA in the first place. But they've mostly gone away.

Colicab85
07-11-16, 09:22
I have GERD.

spacebunnyx
07-11-16, 10:00
Yes, I've had all sorts. Including abcesses, cysts,ectopics etc.

xxx

Capercrohnj
07-11-16, 16:42
I have fistulizing crohn's disease and am on a biologic plus other immunomodifiers so I am immun