PDA

View Full Version : Help, pgad or health anxiety ?

EmilyMIsty123
28-10-16, 17:44
HI, this all started a year a go when I was horny in bed it was normal and would only happen in bed, however I overthink and research on the internet and it comes up with this, from that day on I think I have it as when I looked it up I started to get the symptoms. All year I have been avoiding it by trying to need the toilet all the time and has worked but was in bed tonight and was masterbating in bed and I after I still felt like I wanted to know, it was werid, have I really got it now, I am really scared, I mean I had to wake up because I am so scared, I honestly don’t know, is it just me thinking about it thats making me feel it or do I have it, I am only 17 and well I don’t know, I am sooo scared. Do I have it or am i just a hypochondric.

heyitsmeyou
29-10-16, 11:00
You're 17, doing what almost all 17 year olds do. From what I understand, Persistent genital arousal disorder is a dibilitating thing. There would be no minor symptoms. It's something you would absoulutly know if you did have it. :hugs:

EmilyMIsty123
29-10-16, 17:16
True, I have watched videos of people who have it and they have it much worse. Plus I only got the symptoms when I looked it up, I mean maybe the only reason I am getting a feeling down there is because I keep thinking about getting a feeling down there.

EKB
29-10-16, 18:20
I mean maybe the only reason I am getting a feeling down there is because I keep thinking about getting a feeling down there.

That is entirely possible - and actually quite natural! Don't worry about it to the point of anxiety if you can.

It is always a good idea when you are a teen and have questions about your body to talk to someone you can trust - a doctor, public health nurse, counsellor. Not because there is anything wrong with you, but to set your mind at ease and to get good information.

Another good source of information is http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu

EmilyMIsty123
29-10-16, 20:35
Thanks and true it is possible