PDA

View Full Version : Zopiclone/Zolpiderm

Catsjulieanne
28-10-16, 21:01
Over the last six months I've been given 2 weeks worth on maybe 3 occasions, first al the lowest dose about 3.5mgs,no help. Last time was about a month ago at the 7.5mgs, no help with the insomnia. However just found one last tablet of 7.5mg - don't know how I missed it - so have taken it half an hour ago and so far all I have is a bit of the hiccups but definitely a feeling of bit calmer and ready for sleep - though those did happen before, those sensations but I still didn't actually sleep any better. Would be wonderful if it does work for me tonight- I'm not even being greedy, 6 full interrupted sleeping bliss would be heaven - and Im someone who needs 8 (hours sleep)to function and I'd still in those days get an hour snooze in the day too. Well just gonna hope this one works some sort of miracle for me tonight. Any thoughts anyone? it's highly likely its not Zolpiderm making me sleepy as I do feel really sleepy now, to the point of almost crawling up the stairs convinced I'll drop into bed and sleep and sleep and sleep but still don't. Just wondered how it reacted/helped for other people. Shall try and tell myself its working and I will crawl up my bed and actually zonk out, we shall see x
:weep:

Shazamataz
28-10-16, 21:19
I found if you are really anxious it doesn't make you sleep. You still having a hard time?