PDA

View Full Version : So many symptoms in 1 day!

Imasnamkcih
29-10-16, 16:55
I don't understand how in one day i can think i have so many things wrong with me. I know its not rational to think i have cancer one minute, a blood clot the next and then after they have died down i think i have a brain tumour but nothing i do is helping stop the thoughts!

The only thing i can think to do is to go and have a full check done but does this even help? Has anyone had rests done and still feel like they have the same symptoms and illnesses afterwards?

:weep:

SLA
29-10-16, 18:42
What are the things that went wrong with you?

Imasnamkcih
30-10-16, 01:05
I have a constant fuzzy head feeling with twitching in my neck, arms, hands and head. My face sometimes goes numb when im panicking about other problems.

The blood clot worries come from a lump in my leg which is causing some discomfort. It does seem to come and go which is making me panic as anytime it goes away i panic that its moving...

Any pain i get i think its something serious...i get dizzy and lightheaded and i instantly feel im about to pass out.

I had a worry last week about an aneurysm and now thats gone...its just constant.