PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

mickeyh
29-10-16, 18:11
Hello everyone,i`m a 40 yr old male who lives in the uk,married,kids,etc,suffered depression and anxiety since early 20`s,just like everyone else on here,looking for answers??Thanks,
Mickeyh.

---------- Post added at 17:11 ---------- Previous post was at 17:04 ----------

The main reason i`m here i started olanzapine 5 mg 4 days ago for extreme mood swings and woke this morning to find i had dribbled in my white pants and am pretty sure there was some dried blood,it was too red to be just wee afterdrips!
Having vivid dreams that seem real i wake up worried but i am starting to settle now,
Thanks in advance
Mickeyh.

venusbluejeans
29-10-16, 18:13
Hiya mickeyh and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

mickeyh
29-10-16, 18:19
Thank you very much for the welcome
I appreciate it.

aprilmoon
29-10-16, 19:30
Hi Mickey
Welcome to NMP.
I'm on Olanzapine as well,although a higher dose than you.I've found it to be really good for anxiety.

az6109@gmail.com
29-10-16, 23:27
Hi Mickey
I just joined a few minutes ago, looks like a good group of people on here. Alan

mickeyh
31-10-16, 08:55
hi april moon and az6109 ,sorry for the late reply but the planzapine,mixed with my other meds really took it out of me,feel more even now,
Appreciate it guys and thank you!

Mermaid16
31-10-16, 09:35
Hi Mickey! I also take Olanzapine. Have been on it for a few weeks now. I only take 2.5mg at night. I found it was helpful the first week or so, but then I started having panic attacks and the anxiety has returned at full force. I am on other meds as well. Hope you find this site useful. There are lots of very friendly supportive people. Tracy

mickeyh
31-10-16, 16:23
thank you mermaid16,i do appreciate all your replies,mermaid16 i hope you start to feel better soon
mickeyh.