PDA

View Full Version : Lump on back

Alaithol
30-10-16, 07:29
I recently felt a small lump on my upper back to the left of my spine. It's fairly small, and is painless. It moves with the skin and is defined. I've gotten super worried that it's cancerous. But my wife says it's been there as long as she's known me and it hasn't changed, she just never told me. At first because she didn't think about it and then because I have had pretty bad Ralph anxiety for most of our relationship.

Any thoughts?

charlie1986
30-10-16, 10:49
Hi there,sorry to hear about your worrying,it's not nice to have your mind running at 90mph with thoughts of cancer and stuff. If your wife has always noticed it there,which I'm guessing has been a long time,chances are it's simply innocent. Probably a small cyst. I have had a lump on the side of my finger for years,things did run through my mind naturally, but it's obviously nothing. And as your lump hasn't got bigger.... Chances are it's nothing. I know how horrible health anxiety can be,it's almost crippling. Learn to see things rationally. Good luck and I hope I have slightly helped ease some worry. Xxxxc